D&D 5E DnD 5ed Auto-calculating Fillable Character Sheet based on Dragon's Lair Design

MadBeard

Explorer
I updated sheet, so Jack of All Trades and Remarkable Athlete bonus are now added to Initiative value.
Also I added Eladrin and Aasimar

MadBeard

Explorer
You welcome FreeTheWeasel

It seems that I forgot about Gnomes Darkvision :)
Blake thanks for letting me know that

Last edited:

MadBeard

Explorer
I updated the sheet.

This are the changes

Ver.1.08 (December, 13.2014.)
  • Sheet now works in Foxit reader and Phantom
    [*]Reduced file size for about 200kb
    [*]Added weight values for armor and shields
    [*]Added extra (double) fields for spells on fourth page
    [*]Added fields on fourth page (Spell DC, casting ability, spells memorized...) for multiclass casters (ie. Wizard/Druid)
    [*]Removed Sex/gender field on first page. There is gender field on second page.
    [*]Added two combo fields for calculating total weight on character (Coins weight, fourth inventory column weight)
  • Added button for clearing portrait image (doesn't work in Foxit, yet)
  • Reader version of sheet is no longer needed. One version to rule them all

Feel free to report if any bug translates to this version. I had to rewrite some parts of code to make it work in Foxit reader. I tested the sheet but there are lots of fields so it's very possible that some bug evaded my watchful gaze :)

MadBeard

Explorer
Couple of days ago, I got a request if I would implement ability score generator into the sheet. So I thought about it, and decided that it's worth a shot. Now, there are two sheet versions. One have generator, other don't. So use what you want :)
Enjoy

pmbruner

First Post
Hi Madbeard,

Let me start by saying thank you for the excellent character sheet. The Encounters group that I run has many new players and your sheet has greatly improved the learning curve for them.

I do have one request, can you add the optional Stats of Honor and Sanity, and a box to record a Hero Point (It could be next to the Inspiration Point), as mentioned in the DMG? All three could be entered manually, and they do not affect any other calculations.

Regards

Phelix

MadBeard

Explorer
Hi Pmbruner
Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad that your group finds my sheet very useful.
I updated sheet with Honor, Sanity and Hero points. So enjoy :)

SLN

Villager
Waooohh so many improvement in so short time!
Again thanks for this sheet, each of my player and co-players love this sheet.

I just like to remark that the box to add a picture only allow *.pdf and no *.jpg or other image standard on Acrobat Reader, everything is Ok on Phantom or Foxit.

MadBeard

Explorer
Thank you SLN very much.
Thanks for the remark but I already mentioned in Readme.pdf. Current version of Acrobat reader doesn't support image import, so there is nothing I can do about it :)

Btw. Congratulations on gold medal in handball world championship. Again :D

MadmanMike83

Explorer
This is another great sheet. My only complaint is that the Race & Class features section is a bit too small (at least for a low-level Rogue or Bard). With a Human Rogue/Bard at level 6 I can fill up the whole section. If I were playing another race I'm not sure there would be enough room.

Remove ads