D&D 5E DnD 5ed Auto-calculating Fillable Character Sheet based on Dragon's Lair Design

MadBeard

Explorer
For some reason it won't let me fill in my racial bonuses for a custom class in ANY reader. How can I fix it?

Hi GokaiSanyu2. I presume that you mean Racial ability bonus field next to Race/Subrace fields? Thanks for letting me know. It's a bug in the code. I'll fix this. Btw that field is just a info field. It doesn't do nothing more.
For custom race just enter ability bonuses into race field in Ability score sections. Every Ability score is sum of three fields (base, race and misc). Hope that helps for now.

praveen pakk

First Post
Hey ! we no need to worry just use this site for get any kind of character sheets like D&D 5e character sheet Google Doc,Dungeons and Dragons character sheet single page,D&D 5E Character Sheet Alternative print version(printable),D&D 3.5 character sheet ( dungeons and dragons),Tyranny d&d 5e character sheet,D&D 5e character sheet fillable pdf,Alternate D&D 5e character sheet
all are available here http://dnd5echaractersheet.com/ One of the best website to get any sheet. I really liked their idea to put all sheets at one place.

Hello! I'm really enjoying this sheet thus far; however, I've ran into a bit of a problem. I'm trying to add the tiefling subraces. I've gotten everything to pop up other than the autocalculation of the racial stats. I used the halfling and its subraces as a template. I'm at a bit of a loss. I feel like I've checked/edited all the obvious places.

Could you direct me to the place to look so I can get this to work? (>//<);

MadBeard

Explorer
Hello! I'm really enjoying this sheet thus far; however, I've ran into a bit of a problem. I'm trying to add the tiefling subraces. I've gotten everything to pop up other than the autocalculation of the racial stats. I used the halfling and its subraces as a template. I'm at a bit of a loss. I feel like I've checked/edited all the obvious places.

Could you direct me to the place to look so I can get this to work? (>//<);

Sorry for a late reply. I was quite busy last week.
I'm not sure if I understood what you mean. When you say that you're trying to add Tiefling, you mean with a javascript code into the sheet, or you just mean that you are entering data for Tieflling in fields?
Also, you can contact me through email. Address is written on the char sheet at the bottom. It will be easier to communicate with email.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases