D&D 5E DnD 5ed Auto-calculating Fillable Character Sheet based on Dragon's Lair Design

R_J_K75

Legend
Reset and Clear buttons are not visible in print

Im using Windows 10 and Foxit Reader Version: 9.7.1.29511. When I print hard copies of the characters I created some of the clear buttons (such as clear ammo), reset buttons and lines-off buttons are still visible, does anyone know how I can stop these from printing?

R_J_K75

Legend
Ok. I already wrote you an answer :)
When I get some free time (probably after my work), I'll check about print visibility.
Great thanks. First problem with the text I figured out you were correct.

Heres a pic of the first page printed out with the highlighted buttons.

Attachments

• 20200227_024706-1.jpg
    20200227_024706-1.jpg
    601 KB · Views: 237

MadBeard

Explorer
R_J_K75 said:
Im using Windows 10 and Foxit Reader Version: 9.7.1.29511. When I print hard copies of the characters I created some of the clear buttons (such as clear ammo), reset buttons and lines-off buttons are still visible, does anyone know how I can stop these from printing?

Sorry about the delay for fixing those visible fields. Finally I found some time to do it. You can download new version.
Thank you for your patience.

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
@maxi1134 Here's a link to the resource page for the doc. The orange button to the upper-right takes you to the file.

edit: I found it by mousing over MadBeard's avatar and clicking "Resources" in that popup. Then chose the relevant link to go to that resource's page, which is what I linked.

Last edited:

Remove ads