D&D 5E DnD 5ed Auto-calculating Fillable Character Sheet based on Dragon's Lair Design

medialcon

First Post
Hey. Thank you so much for keeping this up to date. I love this sheet and have been using is for quite some time. I was wondering if you plan to update this further to include other races (tabaxi as an example).

MadBeard

Explorer
Hey. Thank you so much for keeping this up to date. I love this sheet and have been using is for quite some time. I was wondering if you plan to update this further to include other races (tabaxi as an example).
Thank you very much. I'm glad that you love the sheet. I'm sorry to tell you this, I don't plan to update it anymore. I have other projects cooking so unfortunately I don't have time for it. But I didn't lock the sheet so anyone can edit it.
And anything can be entered in text fields so you can enter custom stuff like Tabaxy stats.

R_J_K75

Legend
No worries, I just wanted to make certain it wasn't one of those, "Doh!, it was right there in front of me and I missed it!" things. :)
It's a good sheet, I like it although for some reason it started printing the buttons again even while using the Foxit PDF reader. Hmmm might have to do a re-install.

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
It's a good sheet, I like it although for some reason it started printing the buttons again even while using the Foxit PDF reader. Hmmm might have to do a re-install.
It is really quite good. Most of mine just update some number from ability scores, but not much.

I haven't done enough coding for pdfs to get to the level yours is.

MadBeard

Explorer
Maybe I just missed it, but is there a field anywhere for subclass??? :(
I'm afraid there is no field for that. I use Class Feature box on the second page. But you can freely use field for second class if you not plan to multiclass. Nothing will happen to calculations if you enter text there.

Btw. I put download link in the first post.

Problem with link not showing before is that this topic was automatically created when I first uploaded the sheet in 2014. Since then Enworld migrated to new site and system changed and doens't work anymore how it used to work. Sheet is located in Download section of ENworld

medialcon

First Post
Now that I have taken your advice and have looked at all the coding you put into this, I appreciate the amount of time you put into trying to keep it up to date. I have started by coding in the races, and backgrounds. I did notice that you seemed to be in the middle of coding in things like auto-populating the languages and proficiencies. Was this a feature you were hoping to add (I am toying with taking a shot at it.)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases