D&D 5E DND Beyond Pricing announced.

I will say one thing that is not clear is that if you always have to buy everything in order to keep the Legendary Bundle discount. I'm thinking yes, but that's not clearly phrased.

Satyrn

First Post
I will say one thing that is not clear is that if you always have to buy everything in order to keep the Legendary Bundle discount. I'm thinking yes, but that's not clearly phrased.

I read it oppositely. It looks very much like you don't have to keep buying everything, that it's only if you haven't bought a legendary bundle yet then you have to buy everything available at time of purchase to get the bundle.

I read it oppositely. It looks very much like you don't have to keep buying everything, that it's only if you haven't bought a legendary bundle yet then you have to buy everything available at time of purchase to get the bundle.
I read it the same way as you did, but I don't think that's their intent. Would ask on there forums, but don't have a Twitch account and not going to create one just to ask that.

lkj

Hero
I read it the same way as you did, but I don't think that's their intent. Would ask on there forums, but don't have a Twitch account and not going to create one just to ask that.

I think it's exactly their intent. Advantage of buying the bundle early is that you lock in a 15% discount on all future sourcebooks.

I've asked on the messageboard and received a response from another user (saying yes), but we'll see if actual Curse folks respond. They might not, as it seems pretty clearly worded to me.

AD

Satyrn

First Post
Oh. I started getting excited that the "Compendium-only" for each core book was a $10 savings for those like me who are looking at Beyond as a pdf-plus product.

And then saw the adventures don't have the Compendium-only option :(

I mean, it's understandable, since there's really not a lot of crunch to go into the tools. Or worded another way, the adventures are mostly Compendium-only anyway.

I am just curious why you have an interest in this product if you do not have a Twitch account, since a Twitch account is required to sign in and use even the free version of D&D Beyond?

I am just curious why you have an interest in this product if you do not have a Twitch account, since a Twitch account is required to sign in and use even the free version of D&D Beyond?
Because I'm interesting in digital RPG tools and this interests me. If it gets to the point where I think I might need or want it, then I would go create a Twitch account. But I'm not going to create yet another account just to ask about a minor point for something I have moderate interest in.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases