D&D 5E DND Beyond Pricing announced.

lkj

Hero
So, from the developer:

"The Legendary Bundle is not solely about book content purchases - locking in a forever 15% discount is a big part of the package."

It doesn't directly say you don't have to 'keep up'. But I'm pretty sure that if that were the case, they'd have said so.

Also, he did not contradict the response from one of the forum users indicating with absolute confidence that, once you bought the bundle, you get 15% off all future sourcebook purchases, regardless of whether you continued to buy all the books.

AD

The one thing currently missing for me are item and monster bundles from adventures. I see several people have already requested them over at the DDB forums, so hopefully they will make their way in. Beyond that, I'm good with this pricing system.

Sent from my VS987 using EN World mobile app

Because I'm interesting in digital RPG tools and this interests me. If it gets to the point where I think I might need or want it, then I would go create a Twitch account. But I'm not going to create yet another account just to ask about a minor point for something I have moderate interest in.

That is cool. I did not have a Twitch account until the beta version came out and I wanted to mess around with it. I also watched some of the Tomb of Annihilation presentation on the Twitch channel, since I now had an account.

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
So, I haven't seen an example of what you get when you purchase a whole book.

I'm guessing all crunch is automatically incorporated into the search. But other than that, what do you get for your one-time purchase?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases