• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Do You Blog?

Tequila Sunrise

Adventurer
Well, now's your chance to shamelessly promote it! Or to simply find out what others are blogging about. I started my own blog, in which I talk about why I don't like the character builder, and I'd like have some other interesting blogs to link to.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Yes, I do.

Though, it's not really a gaming blog. I have a gaming blog on EN World I haven't used in forever, though.

If have two other blogs that I post things to: one about Economics, and related issues, and the other about random neat/cool/tech things I like.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
My blog is linked in my sig, so I'm always shamelessly promoting it. ;)

I talk about Pathfinder in general, and I'm slowly reviewing each creature in the Pathfinder Bestiary, though it's slow going. Still, I'm quite enjoying it, and hope that the people reading my blog are too.

weem

First Post
I was for a while here, but it's always been hard for me to imagine anyone would care what I have to say (though this version of the site did well, with the inspirational section and file section). There's so many good RPG blogs out there already, etc.

I will probably be changing it back to focusing entirely on my campaign setting again in the near future - something more for my players than anyone else.

Oryan77

Adventurer
I don't have a gaming blog. I don't think people give a crap what I have to say about gaming, since posting in the forums is basically blogging & nobody cares about what I say in my posts :p

I had a general thoughts blog once that I kept up with for about a month. I think I had 1 fan on that blog and 1 guy that pretty much told me to shut up. I'm pretty sure the fan was my mom, and the person that cussed me out was my grandmother.

Janx

Hero
I have a blog on enworld that I use infrequently here when I have an article to post.

In a way, its a form of self-publishing.

I don't have time to keep a regular blog up, and I'm not really sure what the point would be.

Mostly, the difference with a forum post and a blog entry is that forum posts get lost in the mix of everybody trying to push their idea, because you are one of many voices on the topic.

Whereas, if I write a blog article, it's just me and my opinion, and it's not mixed up with a bunch of other replies and counter-arguments. Basically, it's easier to form a coherent, concise message.

However, my forum posts may be more likely to be read, than my blog entries.

Jack7

First Post
I have one on gaming, and related matters. I don't know if it will interest you or not TS, because I'm not sure exactly what you're interested din reading or blogging about. I'll check out your blog though. My gaming blog is: Tome and Tomb.

My other blog is general subject matter. The Missal.

Occasionally I blog for other people in guest spots on religion, science, military matters, law enforcement, etc. And I used to have other blogs and Wikis. Trouble is, and I agree with others, there's so little time and so much to do. When blowing began to interfere with family, work, and other more important things, I cut way back.

Even with my spare time on the internet there's potentially a lot to do. Research, message boards, information gathering, networking, blogs, face, business, email, my PIIN, etc. It's hard to find time to devote to what you'd like to do even in real life, much less on the internet.

Course, odds are good I'm a good deal older than many of you. Oh, to be young again and unencumbered with my time. Or lack thereof. But I reckon those days will never come again.

Anywho, I'll go check out your blogspot in more detail later on.
Good luck with it.

Well, I gotta go haul limbs and cut grass.
See ya.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads