• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Do you DDI?

Do you subsribe to DDI?

• I have an annual subscription

Votes: 155 53.8%
  • I periodically subscribe on a monthly basis

Votes: 26 9.0%
  • I used to, but have stopped

Votes: 56 19.4%
  • No and never DDI

Votes: 36 12.5%
  • Another poll choice

Votes: 15 5.2%

• Poll closed .

Ryujin

Legend
I have an annual subscription, which runs out in February, for which I have disabled automatic resubscription as of the date the online builder was announced.

Zaran

Adventurer
I had the Quarterly Subscription going but haven't renewed it. I won't renew it until something is offered that I do not already have whether it's outstanding Dungeon/Dragon, a kickass monster builder or something completely new. If the online builder is as versatile as the offline one I will consider subscribing again as well. From what I hear it will not be.

P1NBACK

Banned
Banned
I have had an annual subscription since it went live (after the free trial or whatever). I was happily going to let it renew on Nov. 21 until the web CB was announced to have a 20 character limit. Instead, I sent in my cancellation of auto-renew notice. I'll test out the new CB from the 16th to the 21st and then likely make a decision then to re-up for another year or so.

I'm leaning against it.

Almacov

First Post
I have an annual subscription, which runs out in February, for which I have disabled automatic resubscription as of the date the online builder was announced.

This is precisely my situation. (Expiration month and all.)
I've answered the poll with the "used to, but have stopped" option.

Mercurius

Legend
If you move the "i" in DDI over one space, you get "did," as in past-tense, over, done with. Pure happenstance or prophecy? You decide.

Bagpuss

Legend
The sort of players/DM's that invest time checking out messagesboards about D&D are the sorts that will generally invest money in the game, like on a subscription.

I imagine about half of every gaming group don't invest as much time or money in D&D but still regularly turn up for games, so won't have a subscription, and won't respond to this poll.

It does interest me the number of people that are ex-subscribers though. I didn't expect it to be so high.

Dice4Hire

First Post
Never subscribed, and cannot see myself ever doing so. Also have not really ever even tried, though I used the demo version once or twice.

DDI just does nothing I am not capable of doing on my own.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
The sort of players/DM's that invest time checking out messagesboards about D&D are the sorts that will generally invest money in the game, like on a subscription.

I imagine about half of every gaming group don't invest as much time or money in D&D but still regularly turn up for games, so won't have a subscription, and won't respond to this poll.

It does interest me the number of people that are ex-subscribers though. I didn't expect it to be so high.

Yes. I am thinking this would give a pretty high estimate of % subsribing.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads