• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Do You Ever Give Characters Magic Items?

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Last session started with one PCs foster father showing up and giving him a suit of +2 Dwarven Scalemail as a gift. His uncle Mr Bierstadt had been working on it and was hoping to give it to him as a going away present, but you can't hurry good crafting.

The PC was a goliath raised by dwarves. He had just finished visting the ruins of his goliath tribe, and his foster father was waiting in a nearby human city.

PCs can also buy stuff - or pay to have their important tokens enchanted.
They used to run a Bar togeather, and they still carry the wooden sign as a standard.
They even named the group after the Bar "The Angry Badgers" (If they don't enchant the standard it will prolly spontaneously enchant.)

They found the last ale cask of thier own homebrewed dwarven ale, in the thieves HQ. That they will have to pay to have enchanted. Its 520gp for a daily refilling cask of dwarven ale. (AV2) Thats actually about 1/2 the groups communal treasure stash.

hmm I just realized im making them pay for a flavor item, and then giving them something usefull for free. I think I need to link these two events.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads