• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Do You Have An Ioun Stone?

Does Your Character Have An Ioun Stone?

• Yes my character does.

Votes: 63 26.4%
  • No my character doesn't.

Votes: 176 73.6%

victorysaber

First Post
Are ioun stones very ubiquitous? It sounds like they are, but when I read stat blocks... they don't look very ubiquitous.

Do you have an ioun stone? Your character, I mean.

What colour, how many, and how did you get them?

Barovan

First Post
No I don't have any but that could easily be because I have no characters, as I am cuurently the full time DM in my group.

I know not useful but I wanted to post anyway.

Crothian

First Post
They seem to rare in the games I've Played and DMed. I can only think of 4 characters in the past 7 years that have had one or more. And none of them were mine.

Machiavelli

First Post
I've never seen a character with one. I think it's because I've never been in a campaign past 12th level, so nobody ever had enough money to buy everything cheaper that worked toward their goals, before getting to the Ioun stones.

Aramax

First Post
I dont play much but as a DM I tend to give out a lot of Ioun Stones,I have a huge list of my own kinds and decided that in my game they were a common magic item

Sejs

First Post
I do not have any current characters with an ioun stone.

I have not had any characters with ioun stones, to the best of my recollection.

Honestly... the whole visual on ioun stones seems a tad dorky. Not to mention it's subtle like a brick to the head - just screams "I'm magical, steal me".

Remove ads