• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Do you prefer ambiguously open poll questions?

Do you prefer ambiguously open poll questions?

• Yes

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yeah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • I prefer my polls to be cinematic grim-and-gritty low-magic, involving iconic green dragons!

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other/I never vote in polls, including this one/I'm generally contrary, as a person

Votes: 3 27.3%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galethorn

First Post
In light of all of the polls lately, I thought I'd post one of my own.

No offense to those whose polls I'm making fun of. Well, ok, a little bit of offense intended, but only just enough for it to be funny.

Galethorn

First Post
I don't think it's just been Mark (though I haven't actually checked); it just seems as if there have been a fair number of the more ambiguously worded poll questions lately.

So, I've taken it on myself to make fun of everyone involved.

Speaking of which, I ought to point out that I voted 'Other/Contrary Bastard' because it seemed to be closest to the spirit of the thread.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
You have a yes, a yeah, and a meh, but you don't have a no...

Come to think of it, I guess I prefer appropriate answers [questions don't matter to me anywhere near as much as the answers].

Dog Moon said:
You have a yes, a yeah, and a meh, but you don't have a no...

Come to think of it, I guess I prefer appropriate answers [questions don't matter to me anywhere near as much as the answers].
... and another <something> whooshes past Dog Moon's head. ;)

sckeener

First Post
Not enough options!

I prefer my polls to name names! I want to know who voted what way and hold a grudge against them for disagreeing with me forever more.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads