Does XP still grant gold ?

MoutonRustique

Explorer
I know it says so in the FAQ, but I'm getting a bit of xp once in a while and my gold sits very steadily at 11 (well, 12 now with this post).

Is this normal, or am I being thwarted from ever getting that sweet-sweet PS badge?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hmm. I'm not sure how the updated system interacts with the gold. From what you're saying, it sounds like it doesn't - which rather sucks.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Hmm. I'm not sure how the updated system interacts with the gold. From what you're saying, it sounds like it doesn't - which rather sucks.

Well, the original system was pretty backwards anyway; any old-school gamer can tell you that you're supposed to earn XP for gaining gold, not the other way around!

MoutonRustique

Explorer
I gather that I'll need to find at least three more things I find worthy/not disruptive or ridiculous enough to post.

Humm... how about chinchillas? It's been a while since I've seen a good chinchilla post.

was

Adventurer
Yeah, I've never gotten gold for xp or for replying to the news threads that state you are supposed to get them. They only show for me when I start a thread.

Remove ads