• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dojo of the Dryads Arbour: Temprorarily Closed for Refurbishment.

SableWyvern

Adventurer

The Dojo of the Dryads' Arbour

Deep within the Goblin King's demesne lies a ring of ancient trees, older than time itself. Therein, the ancient sylvan kings kept their court, and it is rumoured that even today the spirits of the first dryads live somnolent within those trees.

This secretive and holy place is well suited to quiet contemplation and the study of being. It is here that the Goblin King will pass on the secrets of martial prowess to those who are worthy.

Dojo Master: The Goblin King

Dojo Grandfather: Darkwolf

Dojo Record: 2-5 Closed

Styles Taught: Dagger, Fist, Spear

Students
Nil

Last edited:

SableWyvern

Adventurer

With a victory over Bayne the Falcon, I have set this dojo on the path of great honour.

His goblin slaves, now freed, shall serve me and my students in this idyllic grove.

Unfortunately, using underhanded tactics Bayne goaded me into another fight, and defeated me. Nevertheless, my goblins remain free and my record honourable.

Dojo Record is 1-1

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
Darkwolf takes a piece of rope and ties a sign to a tree in the grove. "All who dwell here are under my protection. Darkwolf" is what the sign says.

SableWyvern

Adventurer

It would seem that some of the nearby mushrooms are infected with a strange disease. Until the problem is fixed and new fungus is brought in, the Goblin King is unable to accept students.

It is believed that the dark-disciple Noir may have sent her evil agents in to poison the Arbour while she herself distracted me in a fight. Regretably, she also used her dirty tricks and envenomed blade to render me senseless for a while, so that I could not return here in time to avert the evil, even when my goblin servants came to bring me word of the sickness.

Dojo Record is 1-2

Those seeking guidance on their path to self-mastery are advised to try again shortly.

Last edited:

Remove ads