Domains Horror Roleplaying System closing the beta test

Efranor

First Post
Good day everyone, don't know if I'm at all known around here but I'm developing a small survival horror / character horror / lovecraftian horror roleplaying / storytelling game.

Right it's in the final phase and I'll be locking the download of the OPEN BETA next week as from the 1.10. I'll be working on finishing the book and coordinating the interior artwork with my colleague.

So I'm still lookinf gor people to try stuff out and have fun!

Here's the link to the game itself and the elevator pitch!

Domains is a roleplaying game of character horror, in which players tell a story of survival, dread, and their character's deepest struggles. The system incorporates a roll mechanic that shapes the story while giving consequences for unpreparedness and haste. The characters will grow during the game in an organic manner, adapting to the challenges they face. Or die trying. Overseers have the ability to turn any kind of character failure into a dramatic scene of survival.

So, take your pen, paper, and dice; and delve into a world destined to be consumed by darkness.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/produc...Roleplaying-System-Core-Rulebook-BETA-VERSION

Remove ads