Domhani Bairdéir 04

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

Neurotic said:
I would have presented Gler as guardian spirit Cyr mentioned earlier. I already explained that he gets time with the body as part of the service.

Cairn asks, "And just what do you mean by 'time with the body?' Do you mean that you allow him to simply 'ride along' with you in your body, or are your mind and your will subjected to his?"

Neurotic said:
Unless Cairn brought up Cyr's history he would not mention it.
Cairn doesn't know what you mean by this comment!

Cairn says, "Thank you, Cyr, for sharing this infomration with us. And I daresay that we all accept your talents as being another useful tool for our Criu, and we do not judge you because of them. We all have quirks and oddities in our personalities, and these are what make us to be who we are. We have accepted you into our Criu, and this is somewhat like a marriage of sorts: We are now bound to accept you 'warts and all!' And again, Cyr, I say WELCOME!"

Scotley

Hero
Gavril

Eager to join the Maor's party. Gavril prepares for the journey. In his eagerness Gavril resists with some difficulty the openings Cairn's little speech offered him to toss barbs at his fellows. He continents himself with saying to Dillis, "you show me your 'and all' and and I'll show you mine dear wife."

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

Eager to join the Maor's party. Gavril prepares for the journey. In his eagerness Gavril resists with some difficulty the openings Cairn's little speech offered him to toss barbs at his fellows. He continents himself with saying to Dillis, "you show me your 'and all' and and I'll show you mine dear wife."

To Cyr, Cairn also says: "Pay no attention to the oversexed mongrel here, Cyr. You'll just have to learn to put up with him, as the rest of us have done." ;)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Missed detail

Cairn doesn't know what you mean by this comment!

Your history and skills give you knowledge of Tóir gan Toradh. I wrote history summary for you a while back. I guess you missed it, it was spoilered. I'll find it and let you know.

EDIT: found it
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showpost.php?p=4217216&postcount=895

IC:
When I say he gets time in the body I mean it. He gets full control of my body and has his own mind. Gler considers humans inferior and you might hear some comments about weakness, no night vision, slow reflexes and such. He lived in time where humans didn't even exist yet.

Once he takes control it is fairly hard for me to dislodge him. Same is with me. Now it would be practicaly impossible for him to take control from me if I don't allow it. Exception is when his sister and her cohorts pop up from another time trying to kill him. He then surges out almost invariably wrestling control from me. I learned to let him do it as once I resisted him because I didn't know what is happening we almost got killed while we struggled internally.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Off to See Radharc

The Críu rises, bathes, dresses, eats, absorbs their new knowledge of Cyr's abilities, and makes their way to the departure site for the diplomatic mission to Radharc.

Once there, you find a small gathering of the Clún household guard (there are 5), the Maor and Maora and a body servant for each, and Diarmuid ('Deer-mid') - one of the Maor's advisors.

They are in the final stages of preparation and look to be ready to leave within the next 20 minutes or so.

Scotley

Hero
Gavril

Mounted on his steed and resplendent in his finest traveling clothes, Gavril doffs his hat to the Maor and Moara. He greets them warmly. "It seems we shall be traveling the road to Radharc today as well. After a very successful morale boosting mission here our work compels us to move on from your fair city. I am so pleased to have such fine and noble companions for the road."

OOC: I'm glad Gavril is mounted because the BS is gettin' deep. :D

mleibrock

First Post
Skath

Mounted on his steed and resplendent in his finest traveling clothes, Gavril doffs his hat to the Maor and Moara. He greets them warmly. "It seems we shall be traveling the road to Radharc today as well. After a very successful morale boosting mission here our work compels us to move on from your fair city. I am so pleased to have such fine and noble companions for the road."

OOC: I'm glad Gavril is mounted because the BS is gettin' deep. :D

Skath thinks to himself, 'Wow, that was well said!'

Remove ads