DOTA: Dragon's Blood (Neflix Animated Series)

Stalker0

Legend
I just wanted to note, that I just watched the first season of this (8 episodes), and found it quite solid.

Its a solid little fantasy series, some beautiful animation, some interesting world building. Frankly if this had been a dnd movie I wouldn't have complained.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
I just wanted to note, that I just watched the first season of this (8 episodes), and found it quite solid.

Its a solid little fantasy series, some beautiful animation, some interesting world building. Frankly if this had been a dnd movie I wouldn't have complained.

Are you kidding? This is ENWORLD! We have standards.

To paraphrase Marlon Brando-

Stalker0- "Hey, Snarf, what are you complaining about in that D&D movie?"
Snarf- "Whaddya got?"

Anyway, I'm going to check this out, so thank you for the recommendation. I just got around to Castlevania and finished it a week ago (I know, late to the game) and it was ... good. Parts of it were really good. Parts of it weren't that good.

But I could definitely think to myself, "Yeah, that's pretty D&D."

And one more thing ...

I really didn't like how Trevor Belmont survived because I loved the character and it completed his arc. They set it up perfectly to be bittersweet. Instead, it was just ... you know, kumbayah. Yay, everyone lives. Even Dracula and Lisa.

The whole plot and development of Isaac (and Hector, I guess) was excellent.

Ryujin

Legend
Didn't exactly blow my skirt up, but it's an enjoyable little series. Yes, the world building is pretty good and dragons are more what dragons should be (ie. not something that a village to get together and kill).

Remove ads