Dr Midnight's Keep on the Shadowfell - Unbelievably updated on 7/30

illwizard

First Post
Hey Doctor Midnight,

I'm diggin' your story, it's pretty dope man, I really love the PC's in the party too and I'll be running the same module for my party soon so will probably borrow some ideas if that's cool?

I like your avatar (Represent! ODB!) and I'm guessing your an MC or producer of some description aswell? You seem to have the funk is all.

Anyway, keep up the good work if you get a chance to play, it seems like you have some followers bro. Peace...

Nebulous

Legend
No game this week either, I'm afraid... I'm starting to twitch, I can't go this long without some 4e. I'm going to have to drop in on Squash Cop over the weekend and put him through some hoops in a solo encounter or something. This not playing stuff? It's for the birds, I tell you. The birds.

I know the feeling Dr! Canceled games when you're all primed and ready to play really sucks.

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Hey Doctor Midnight,

I'm diggin' your story, it's pretty dope man, I really love the PC's in the party too and I'll be running the same module for my party soon so will probably borrow some ideas if that's cool?

I like your avatar (Represent! ODB!) and I'm guessing your an MC or producer of some description aswell? You seem to have the funk is all.

Anyway, keep up the good work if you get a chance to play, it seems like you have some followers bro. Peace...
Steal ideas, enjoy.

I'm not an MC or anything, I make thrash metal. I'm an ODB fan and I love the first Wu-Tang album, and besides, that picture is friggin' hilarious.

We're playing tonight! Supposedly! I sent an email on Monday and received a positive response from two players, so I'm guessing we're on.

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Hey, guess what? You'll never guess. Seriously, you won't believe it.

After sending an email on Monday asking if we were on for tonight and getting two positive responses, then another this morning and getting nothing, I asked one of the non-respondees and found out that he can't play tonight. Then another pops up and says he can't either.

SO. This one's reallllll close to folding.

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Nnnnope. I don't have any other gamers in the area, and I shudder to think of searching people out at game shops. I may have to hold out for DDI... in which case, I'm sure I could convince one or two of you good people to join me, eh?

illwizard

First Post
Steal ideas, enjoy.

I'm not an MC or anything, I make thrash metal. I'm an ODB fan and I love the first Wu-Tang album, and besides, that picture is friggin' hilarious.

Haha yeah I know it's a hell humorous face I agree.

Oh well,

Here's to good music and good gaming if you ever make it there.
I'd love to join ya, but Western Oz is probably stretching it a bit haha.
Peace...

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Well, we've lost a player as a result of the sheduling fracas. Of course it had to be the most interesting character, right? Ugh.

We're SUPPOSEDLY on for tomorrow. We'll see.

Remove ads