• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC- Alpha Group

Leif

Adventurer
Leif/Jerrigan will be unavailable to play from this coming Sunday afternoon/evening through Tuesday night. So, Dr. Si, either don't get them in combat then, or kill everybody off and have a new party ready to go by the time I get back, please? :D Or, npc Jerrigan if you must. *sigh*

Leif

Adventurer
Our next Academy Award is for Most Hilarious Portrayal of a Stinky Otyugh.

And the nominees are (insert drumroll here):

Dr. Simon, Dr. S., and Dr. Si

Leif

Adventurer
I suppose so. Has anyone noticed anything that will need t be changed about Jerrigan? (I'm feeling way lazy this morning, sorry.)

Walking Dad

First Post
I suppose so. Has anyone noticed anything that will need t be changed about Jerrigan? (I'm feeling way lazy this morning, sorry.)
The cleric domain powers have now a limited times per day. And you receive the domain spell slot. Rest seems fine for Jerrigan.

Fire Bolt (Sp): As a standard action, you can unleash a scorching bolt of divine fire from your outstretched hand. You can target any single foe within 30 feet as a ranged touch attack with this bolt of fire. If you hit the foe, the fire bolt deals 1d6 points of fire damage + 1 point for every two cleric levels you possess. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.

Rebuke Death (Sp): You can touch a living creature as a standard action, healing it for 1d4 points of damage plus 1 for every two cleric levels you possess. You can only use this ability on a creature that is below 0 hit points. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.

Remove ads