• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
So not much I can think to buy except maybe some masterwork light armor as not to go swimming in a breatplate. Anyone have any other ideals about what we might need?

HM

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[sblock=Needed things]
PRotection from lightning and lightning bolt scrolls. Protection or invisibility to animals so we don't get eaten by those crabs or crocodiles. Sea elf/sahuagin/whatever guide. Freedom of movement. Impaling weapons, so we don't suffer in combat if we cannot move. Some oil so we get slippery underwater, just in case something grabs you. Sunrods.
[/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
All of those would be available at the standard list price, except for any kind of underwater species, of which there are none. Since the plague, there are no goods coming in and the Acadamae has shut its doors but none of those items would be getting scarce yet.

I'll post an update in the IC soon, since no-one seems to have anything to add there.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Shipwreck, yes, so prep for underwater activity.

Characters are assumed to be fully healed, with all spells and powers back to full.

HM, those spells look perfectly reasonable to me, go ahead.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Everyone ready to start back up? I think Dr Si. said he was going to be out till the end of the month.

That's around the corner so wanted to know if everyone is still about?

HM

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads