Dragon #311 Summary

Just a quick correction...

The name of the demon lord as given in the preview for next issue is a misprint. The name is "Turaglas," not "Turglas" as written.

And I hope you folks like the alternate clerics. :)

Kesh

First Post
Arcane Runes Press said:
Can you tell me who wrote the Musical Masters article, and what the names of the prestige classes presented within were?

Patrick Y.

Aheh. Hi Patrick. :eek:

Yep, article written by Patrick Younts and Jeff Quick.

They have the Worldspeaker, Mourner, Memory Smith, Battle Howler, and Green Whisperer in the article.

Kesh said:

Aheh. Hi Patrick. :eek:

Yep, article written by Patrick Younts and Jeff Quick.

They have the Worldspeaker, Mourner, Memory Smith, Battle Howler, and Green Whisperer in the article.

Interesting. I'm presuming Jeff Quick is an assistant editor, and that he transitioned the article to reflect the revised rules.

I'm curious to see how they changed the article. It was purchased well over a year ago, and was written with 3e bards in mind, to better shore up the class' weaknesses at that time.

I'm wondering if they dropped the levels of the Mourner class from 10 to 5.

I'm also wondering what the Worldspeaker is - I honestly don't remember having written a PrC called the Worldspeaker, but it has been a long time and it does sound like a name I would use.

Hmmm...

Thanks for the info.

Patrick Y.

Jesse Decker

First Post
311 Bard Prestige Classes

Jeff Quick wrote the worldspeaker (he's a freelance writer, not on the Dragon staff). It fit better with Patrick's other bard prestige classes than in the article it was originally part of, so the staff moved it.

-Jesse Decker
Game Designer
Wizards of the Coast

Re: 311 Bard Prestige Classes

Jesse Decker said:
Jeff Quick wrote the worldspeaker (he's a freelance writer, not on the Dragon staff). It fit better with Patrick's other bard prestige classes than in the article it was originally part of, so the staff moved it.

-Jesse Decker

You, sir, have an all-seeing eye.

Thanks.

Patrick Y.

Remove ads