• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon 353 came early!

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
JustKim said:
I hope not to see more archomentals described. Those articles have been some of my favorites in recent years, but more is not better when it comes to these characters. Just bringing the existing archomentals to light is great and, I feel, it would cheapen them to add more like them to the mythology.

glad you liked them. :)

truth be told, i'm torn between my similar feelings for that same argument, and the idea of just getting 'em done for those who want it.

most likely, Shade and i will eventually send in a query, and it will be rejected. ;) but if it's not... then i guess we'll go with it. :)

of course, there are several named elemental lords already in existence, so it's not a matter of creating new ones, and it's long been established that there are more archomentals in the planes than just the known ones. it might be best to just stop at "the big nine" we've already done, but it might just be interesting to pursue the rest.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Boz,

If I was still in Morgantown, I'd probably be able to better articulate my feelings for this article. As it stands...I'm just idling until I get a copy via Paizo.

sckeener

First Post
Nightfall said:
As it stands...I'm just idling until I get a copy via Paizo.

ditto...I'm very sad that I do not have my copy yet...17 business days so far since it shipped. :( :(

Last edited:

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
so, it would be silly for me to go to Borders today looking for it, wouldn't it? ;) i'll probably wind up being silly anyway then...

Shroomy

Adventurer
I just called my local Borders and they don't have it. No worries, I'm confident I will have a copy in my hands by Saturday afternoon.

Shade

Monster Junkie
sckeener said:
ditto...I'm very sad that I do not have my copy yet...11 business days so far since it shipped. :( :(

Same here. It seems like the issues I manage to get an article in are the only ones that arrive late! :uhoh:

Remove ads