• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon #355

Arnwyn

First Post
BOZ said:
some of it was undoubtedly cut for space, some of it was probably lost for being "too 1E/2E", but if you can make use of it in your home campaigns, here you go:
Thanks for that! (Hmmm... but sadly, I can see why that stuff was cut out...)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Razz said:
The "In Faerun" parts are a great a help to myself since I run a Realms game.

one of the main reasons i decided to post them. :)

i'll try to gather up some other thoughs on these conversions and post them later when i have the time.

Jason Bulmahn

Adventurer
Unfortunately, we just ran out of space for those sections. With them in, it made the article about 4 pages longer than it could be. Its unfortunate, because many of the authors wrote them (and any that didn't were written by yours truly) before we realized that we did not have the space.

Jason Bulmahn
Managing Editor of Dragon
GameMastery Brand Manager

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
actually Jason, we only wrote them because you asked for them. :D still, here they are now, available for free. :)

deaconrayne

First Post
I just realized, you're one of the two authors of Faiths and Pantheons. Kudos man, it's a good read. I was always curious if the different Uthgardt tribes each had individual, favored, weapons or no.
Let me know what your thoughts are and give me a shout if you get a hold of Wes.

Remove ads