Dragon 399 - Ampersand

Aegeri

First Post
I find it hard to judge how the world is for adventuring from the map. I do hope they flesh it out.
In fairness, we need to bear in mind this map is used for a board game that is like Risk: Not DnD. We'll have to hope for a more DnD like map and not one suited for a board game to really get those details!

enpeze66

First Post
In fairness, we need to bear in mind this map is used for a board game that is like Risk: Not DnD. We'll have to hope for a more DnD like map and not one suited for a board game to really get those details!

Atm we have only some lands described. (like Sarthil, Karkoth or Nentir Vale) This map of the boardgame is only the beginning. I am quite sure, next year we will see a 160p setting book with full description of the Nerathsetting. Its time.

Last edited:

Drammattex

First Post
The Melee 10 attacks / Artillery designation aren't the stat block error. The recharge-when-bloodied power being exactly the same as the at-will power is.

Not to worry--the error only seems to appear on the web article and not in the final paginated version. The power's effect is actually: "Effect: The boggle uses dimension claw twice."

Aegeri

First Post
You are correct!
(I thought it would be annoyingly fun). :p
You would be right as well! Hopefully the final version has that recharge power corrected. What is that supposed to actually do? Just get another attack?

Edit: And there you go, answering questions while I'm replying making me look all silly. >: (

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
I only now noticed that the Ampersand column skipped an issue. Can't say I missed it much. If they want to chop "content" from Dragon, that would be a good place to start.

In all fairness though, the boggle preview is fun.

Remove ads