Dragon 401 & Dungeon 192 ToC Are Up

Estlor

Explorer
For those wondering about the June errata, apparently its supposed to be up today and will be minor, as the "large" portion of the errata was the playtest Warlock article from earlier in the month (which is supposed to arrive in its final form this month).

jeffh

Adventurer
Now there is a monster manual update article listed. :D It's labeled as "Aberrants"; since there's no such entry in the original MM, I assume that means they're doing various creatures of the Aberrant origin. Hopefully the Aboleth are among them (they would probably have been my second choice after wights).

Shroomy

Adventurer
Now there is a monster manual update article listed. :D It's labeled as "Aberrants"; since there's no such entry in the original MM, I assume that means they're doing various creatures of the Aberrant origin. Hopefully the Aboleth are among them (they would probably have been my second choice after wights).

They also forgot the Arcanist Wizard playtest in the Dragon ToC until yesterday.

Aberrants, that's awesome. I've been looking through the MM and there's a bunch of single entry aberrant creatures with one or two stat blocks that haven't been updated in MM3 or MV (I wonder if they'll include the aboleths, since they have a much longer entry; they'd conceivably could support their own article): grells, gricks, destrachans, chuuls, balhannoths (one of my favorite monsters from the first MM), and swordwings.

Last edited:

samursus

Explorer
Yay Channel Divinity: Melora!

*Is it me, or are the Dragon and Dungeon articles becoming more and more palatable these days? I mean, almost every article next month interests me!

herrozerro

First Post
I hope the jousting article introduces more utilities, feats, attack powers and magic items for mounted combat but I hope it doesnt reintroduce the lance as a weapon, im of the camp that Lance = Spear.

Neverfate

First Post
I hope the jousting article introduces more utilities, feats, attack powers and magic items for mounted combat but I hope it doesnt reintroduce the lance as a weapon, im of the camp that Lance = Spear.

i'm afraid the article is going to be fluff or unsupported unearthed arcana (though to be fair th e.a articles are good but very situational so i wouldnt expect feat support). hope i'm proven wrong.

Remove ads