Shade

Monster Junkie
Dragon #333:

Aspect of Fraz-Urb'luu
Demon, Skurchur
Demon Prince, Fraz-Urb'luu
Elk
Guardian Ship

I'll update the Creature Locator as well.

OstogVin

First Post
Just a few more I could not see earlier in the thread. The first line is not really monsters but gods, but they have stats so why not.

294 - Iuz (Demigod), Pholtus (Intermediate God), Rao (Greater God), Tharizdun (Intermediate God) (Beings of Power, David Noonan)
296 - Forest Wurm, Tundra Wurm, Sand Wurm, Swamp Wurm, Sea Wurm, River Wurm, Grassland Wurm, Hill Wurm, Lava Wurm, Storm Wurm, Cave Wurm, Mountain Wurm (The Bestiary: Wurms of the Far Reaches, Will McDermott)
305 - N'gatispawn (Cities of the Planes: N'Gati, James Jacobs)
312 - Demon Turagathshnee (Tanar'ri), Turaglas Turagathshnee Form (Tanar'ri), Turaglas True Form (Tanar'ri) (The Ebon Maw, Ari Marmell)
324 - Hob, Spellshadow, Du'lora Quori (Dark Fury), Hashalaq Quori (Dreamstealer), Kalaraq Quori (Eyebinder) (Living Nightmares, Keith Baker)
324 - Black Ice Golem, Icy Prisoner, Steaming Soldier, Winterling (Chilled to the Bone, Yury Pavlotsky)

The Madhatter

First Post
Hello! I would like to find the 3.5 version of the Yochlol from the FR. It's in the Monsters of Faerun supplement but I am sure I've seen it reprinted in a 3.5 book or magazine. We recently encountered one and the DM had to stop the game and try to convert on the fly. I have a *feeling* it will be back as well. If someone could point me to the Creature Locator or let me know the volume that would be great! Thanks again for this thread!

Yugoloth, Battleloth - Axe

Hello

I'm looking forward de characteristics of the Yugoloth, Battleloth - Axe that are in the dragon #306
If someone who possess that book could e-mail that charac or indicate a link where I could have it, it will be very helpfull to me

Remove ads