Dragon of Icespire Peak - [OOC]

Name: Bella Mulfield
Race: Halfling; Class/Level: Celestial Warlock-3; Background: Criminal (modified)
Alignment: Neutral Good; Proficiency Bonus: +2
Passive Perception: 11, Passive Investigation: 10
Hit Dice: 3d8+3; Spent HD: None

Strength: 10 (-1)
Dexterity: 18 (+4), Stealth: +6, Thieves' Tools: +6
Constitution: 12 (+1)
Intelligence: 10 (+0), Investigation: +2
Wisdom: 12 (+1), SAVES: +3, Perception: +3
Charisma: 16 (+3), SAVES: +5, Intimidation: +5

Combat
Speed: 25 ft​
Initiative: +4​
AC: 13​
HP: 21/21; TEMP: 0​
Spells: 2/2 (2nd level)​
Healing Pool: 3/4d6​
Eldritch Blast: +5 1d10+3 force 120 ft​
Pact Weapon: Rapier: +7 1d8+5 piercing, finesse​
Pact Weapon: Scimitar: +7 1d6+5 piercing, finesse, light​
Daggers: +6 1d4+4 piercing 20/60 ft; finesse, light, thrown​

Proficiencies
Languages: Common, Halfling​
Tools: Thieves' Tools, Playing Cards​
Armor: Light armor​
Weapons: Simple weapons​

Background: Criminal (Blackmailer)
Skills: Perception, Stealth​
Criminal Contact: I know a guy.​

Race: Halfling (Lightfoot)
Abilities: +2 Dex, +1 Cha​
Lucky: Reroll 1s on attack rolls, ability checks, and saving throws.​
Brave: Advantage on saves versus fear.​
Nimbleness: Move through creatures of Medium or greater size.​
Naturally Stealthy: Can hide when hiding behind a Medium or bigger creature.​

Class: Warlock (Celestial Patron)
Skills: Intimidation, Investigation​
Spells: Attack: +5, DC: 13​
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast, light, Prestidigitation, sacred flame
Spells Known: charm person, comprehend languages, cure wounds, flaming sphere, guiding bolt, lesser restoration, spider climb, suggestion​
Spells per Rest: 2 (2nd level)​
Eldritch Invocations: 2
Agonizing Blast: Add Cha modifier to Eldritch Blast damage.​
Improved Pact Weapon: You can use any weapon you summon with your Pact of the Blade feature as a spell casting focus for your warlock spells.
In addition, the weapon gains a +l bonus to its attack and damage rolls, unless it is a magic weapon that already has a bonus to those rolls.
Finally, the weapon you conjure can be a shortbow, longbow, light crossbow, or heavy crossbow.​
Pact Of The Blade:
You can use your action to create a pact weapon in your empty hand. You can choose the form that this melee weapon takes each time you create it (see chapter 5 for weapon options). You are proficient with it while you wield it. This weapon counts as magical for the purpose of overcoming resistance and immunity to nonmagical attacks and damage.
Your pact weapon disappears if it is more than 5 feet away from you for 1 minute or more. It also disappears if you use this feature again, if you dismiss the weapon (no action required), or if you die.
You can transform one magic weapon into your pact weapon by performing a special ritual while you hold the weapon. You perform the ritual over the course of 1 hour, which can be done during a short rest. You can then dismiss the weapon, shunting it into an extradimensional space, and it appears whenever you create your pact weapon thereafter. You can't affect an artifact or a sentient weapon in this way. The weapon ceases being your pact weapon if you die, if you perform the 1-hour ritual on a different weapon, or if you use a 1-hour ritual to break your bond to it. The weapon appears at your feet if it is in the extradimensional space when the bond breaks.​
Patron: The Celestial​
Bonus spells: light, sacred flame, cure wounds, guiding bolt, flaming sphere, lesser restoration​
Healing Light: 4d6 Pool of healing, heal someone within 60 feet from the pool as a bonus action (up to 3d6 at a time). Pool resets after a long rest.​

Equipment
Studded Leather Armor (free gp, 13 lb)​
2 Daggers (4 gp, 2 lb)​
Dark common clothes, w/hood (5 sp, 3 lb)​
Thieves' Tools (25 gp, 1 lb)​
Deck of cards (5 sp)​
Dark Shard Amulet (Wondrous item, common (requires attunement by a warlock))
This amulet is fashioned from a single shard of resilient extraplanar material originating from the realm of your warlock patron. While you are wearing it, you gain the following benefits:
• You can use the amulet as a spellcasting focus for your warlock spells.
• You can try to cast a cantrip that you don't know. The cantrip must be on the warlock spell list, and you must make a DC 10 Intelligence (Arcana) check. If the check succeeds, you cast the spell. If the check fails, so does the spell, and the action used to cast the spell is wasted. In either case, you can't use this property again until you finish a long rest.​
40 gp​

Background
Bella grew up in a somewhat wealthy household as a middle child to her parents, Ebon and Sora Mulfield, where she studied the family business diligently under her mother and used her business acumen to start giving loans to friends of her friends, for "simple" interest. Her loan sharking eventually led her into blackmailing, though, she never blackmailed her loan victims, instead using them to give her targets for the blackmail. Her parents kicked her out when they discovered her operation. Cut off and unused to living on the "streets" (it was a forest) she prayed for help from anyone who could help. She heard a voice in the forest, and wary of fey ignored it for a while until she came upon an injured man in the forest. She rushed to pick his pockets but instead, as she touched him, a warm arcane magic flowed from her to him, healing him. Awed by what happened, she turned over a new leaf, dedicated to helping others, or is she just milking her helpers ability in trade for power?​

Point Buy: 33 pts
Str: 10 2
Dex: 16 12
Con: 12 4
Int: 10 2
Wis: 12 4
Cha: 15 9

----

I still have to work on equipment. But otherwise this is my contribution to the CHA16 party.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
I thought that was just spells off my known spells list, so basically just helpfull when I'm out of slots.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Ok, looks like only one I got with ritual tag is Silence anyways.

So looks like all we need now is our DM.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey @Chairwoman Gene,

I have a request for my character’s mundane magic item. I’d like something, say a necklace Druid focus, that allows my character to know the create water spell (no extra slots, just to have the spell prepared when wearing it).

I love the idea of my Druid being able to cast create water to create rain to extinguish flames. I however have very limited spells prepared. Since it’s more of a fluff spell, it figured it wouldn’t be overpowered.

is this ok?
I’ll post in the RG today.
Cheers,

SG

Remove ads