• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragonborn Warlord (Inspiring) Premade

deathdonut

First Post
I have remade my prior Dragonborn Warlord premade character Shakrath in light of the new rules. This version is an inspirational type. For my own ease, I used an Excel format, so I appologize to everyone who lacks an appropriate reader. If I have time, I'll rewrite it into something more board-friendly.

Feel free to critique, use or adjust anything.

Attachments

• Warlord - Dragonborn v2.xls
    24.5 KB · Views: 163

deathdonut

First Post
Stalker0 said:
The initiative for the character is wrong. It should be +2 (0 for dex and 2 for warlord ability).

I was hesitant to include the +2 for consistency sake since all other abilities are either explicitly stated or "already included". Since the bonus is an aura, I figured the clearest method would be to let the player add it in.

In retrospect, I probably should have included it for the Warlord and specified the aura to only affect allies.

parcival42

First Post
Shaq is back!

deathdonut said:
I have remade my prior Dragonborn Warlord premade character Shakrath in light of the new rules. This version is an inspirational type. For my own ease, I used an Excel format, so I appologize to everyone who lacks an appropriate reader. If I have time, I'll rewrite it into something more board-friendly.

Feel free to critique, use or adjust anything.
;)

Shaquille O'Neal...

Ugh.

Remove ads