• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragonlance CS Question of Elven Nature

Stormprince

First Post
med stud said:

Sounds like turning your back to God in your hunt for the devil to me, not like "extreme goodness" ;)

Aye, you're right... but in the end, it's kind of a difference between how one defines good in one's self, and in how one defines good in another ;)

In a word: zealots. ;)

Christopher

Dog Soldier

First Post
*wonders if he's the only person that sees "Dragonlance CS" in a thread title and thinks it's something about a Dragonlance Counter-Strike mod...*

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Dog Soldier said:
*wonders if he's the only person that sees "Dragonlance CS" in a thread title and thinks it's something about a Dragonlance Counter-Strike mod...*

Tanis: Stick Together Team!

Sturm: Follow my lead.

Raistlin: The bomb has been planted.

Bupu: Go go go!

Lol!

Rav

jollyninja

First Post
all of the societies in dragonlance come off lawful but i think it's just because so much has been written about them and the easiest way to give a reader an idea about how a society works is to show them it's laws.

good to see that the silvanesti are being called lawful though, such a rigid society.

Remove ads