Dragonlance DRAGONLANCE is coming this year!

This year, a hardcover book and a 'battle game'. Here's the teaser trailer! The adventure is set at the start of the War of the Lance, while the battle game is designed for 'large scale' battles. And they're coming later this year, in 2022. Dragonlance: Shadow of the Dragon Queen Dragonlance: Warriors of Krynn

This year, a hardcover book and a 'battle game'. Here's the teaser trailer! The adventure is set at the start of the War of the Lance, while the battle game is designed for 'large scale' battles. And they're coming later this year, in 2022.
  • Dragonlance: Shadow of the Dragon Queen
  • Dragonlance: Warriors of Krynn

Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 5.41.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 5.41.31 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 5.41.23 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 5.41.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 5.41.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 5.40.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 5.28.25 PM.png

dave2008

Legend
Bundle prince means the game alone if like $100, and its mostly plastic chits and some small cardboard pieces. For that price for what looks like a game made in the 80s, it better be damn fun.
How do you figure, it seems to me the breakdown is about:
Shadow of the Dragon Queen (Physical): $50
Shadow of the Dragon Queen (DnDBeyond): $30
Warriors of Krynn: $75

Bundle Cost: $155

Saw some pics of warriors of krynn. Doesn’t look like what I expected. Looks like 6 hero miniatures, small map tiles, lots of cards and 2 big rule books . I expected something similar to the old dragonlance war game
There are lots of different ways to make a board game, and unless they were specifically attempting to go retro I would expect it to reflect modern design paradigms.

Until people actually play it and the reviews are in the is no way to tell if this game is brilliant or terrible. I think pre-ordering a boardgame is not a wise move.

I dig the kender with the hat. Also, the symbol of Tiamat/Takhisis on the person riding the dragon.

Cover of the board game.
View attachment 259217

If I'm going to integrate it with my Shadow of the Dragon Queen campaign, since we play virtually, it's going to have to have some virtual component if I'm going to use it. Looking at what's in it, that seems like it'd be a whole lot of work to manually manage for a bunch of other people playing online.

I'm going to hold off to see how this integrates with Fantasy Grounds. I'd love to have the physical board game, but, I know that I'd never actually get a chance to play it. :(

Remove ads

Remove ads