Dragonlance Dragonlance Nexus Fan Site Turns 21!

The Dragonlance Nexus fan site is celebrating its 21st birthday this month! The Nexus got its start in January 2001 amidst a divided Dragonlance fan community with the goal of keeping Dragonlance alive. The Nexus has worked with Margaret Weis Productions (formerly Sovereign Press) on the Dragonlance 3.5 Dragonlance sourcebooks, and we continue to produce free Dragonlance gaming materials for...

1642961841844.png

The Dragonlance Nexus fan site is celebrating its 21st birthday this month!

The Nexus got its start in January 2001 amidst a divided Dragonlance fan community with the goal of keeping Dragonlance alive. The Nexus has worked with Margaret Weis Productions (formerly Sovereign Press) on the Dragonlance 3.5 Dragonlance sourcebooks, and we continue to produce free Dragonlance gaming materials for Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition.

We would like to say thank you to the fan community for all their support and we look forward to the next 21 years.

Long live the Lance!

Trampas Whiteman
“Dragonhelm”
Dragonlance Nexus

The Dragonlance Nexus, the Vaults of Pandius, and any of the other Official WotC-designated Other Worlds Fan Sites which still exist ought to form a mutual support club!

Secrets of the Kargatane: The Home of Ravenloft on the Net (closed 2003)

Did I miss any of the Official Sites from the Jim Butler-era?

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
The Dragonlance Nexus, the Vaults of Pandius, and any of the other Official WotC-designated Other Worlds Fan Sites which still exist ought to form a mutual support club!

Secrets of the Kargatane: The Home of Ravenloft on the Net (closed 2003)

Did I miss any of the Official Sites from the Jim Butler-era?
Good list! All of those sites are great.

Were Canonfire and Candlekeep considered official fan sites? I thought they were, but it's been a while.

Remove ads

Remove ads