Dragonlance Dragonlance Nexus Releases Revised Tasslehoff's Pouches of Everything and Champions of Krynn Chapter 1

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
The Dragonlance Nexus has released its Dragonlance sourcebook, Tasslehoff's Pouches of Everything Revised, on DMs Guild!

Tasslehoff's Pouches of Everything Revised is your one-stop shop for all things Dragonlance and Krynn for D&D 5th Editition. Uncle Tas will be your guide during our journey through the people, factions, monsters and magic of our favorite continent, Ansalon. Tas' life is easily one of the most storied of anyone from Krynn. That's why we've recruited him to give us insight about every aspect of the world we love.

Revised Tas' Cover DM's Guild.jpg

Included in Tas' Pouches is our first adventure, Champions of Krynn Chapter 1: The Mystery of the Lost Patrol.

Evil never rests and neither should the forces of good. It has been one year since the end of the War of the Lance. And while the forces of the Whitestone Council are still battling the remnants of the Dragon Highlord armies, a new force arises. In the area around Throtl, rumors spread of a forgotten book that can unlock a long forgotten secret. With limited forces in the area, the Whitestone Council must look to others to help unlock the mystery and prevent an ancient legend from being unleashed on Krynn.

Champions of Krynn 1 Cover DMs Guild.jpg

The Dragonlance Nexus has served the Dragonlance community for over 21 years and won a gold Ennie in 2007 for best fan site.

Steel_Wind

Legend
This was a labor of love and I was up until 3am getting this done. Lol. Hope you all enjoy!
All of your work is appreciated and Trampas has devoted vast years of his life to the Nexus. I was happy to say thank you with a purchase this morning.

To be clear, my focus is very much upon a 5e conversion of the classic campaign - - with changes to DL1 and DL2 so as to be less spoiler filled as well as less heavy-handed in its approach. I look forward to the Nexus' efforts on that in the winter of 2023.

Thanks again.

mamba

Legend
To be clear, my focus is very much upon a 5e conversion of the classic campaign - - with changes to DL1 and DL2 so as to be less spoiler filled as well as less heavy-handed in its approach. I look forward to the Nexus' efforts on that in the winter of 2023.
yes, looking forward to that conversion too. Is it straight from DL1 to 4 or does it use the 3.5 versions. Definitely would prefer the latter.

Steel_Wind

Legend
yes, looking forward to that conversion too. Is it straight from DL1 to 4 or does it use the 3.5 versions. Definitely would prefer the latter.
My guess is that any converison is more likely to reference Dragons of Autumn (3.5 from MWP). The design of the module already buffs out some (though not all) of the heavy-handedness of DL1. It also includes Haven and a map of same, which is probably the singularly most important area to add to, homebrew, and otherwise flesh out to change the feel of a 5e DL1 from DoAT.

Just a guess though.

Remove ads