Dragonlance Dragonlance Nexus Releases Revised Tasslehoff's Pouches of Everything and Champions of Krynn Chapter 1

dave2008

Legend
@Dragonhelm and @Ed Mekeel , I thought I would let you know that Tas's Pouch of Everything doesn't show up when you filter for "5e & Dragonlance," see below That could hurt your sales once it falls off the front page. You might want to ask around about getting that fixed.

1670408778402.png

GreyLord

Legend
I had a specific question on the Races. In the revised version are they handled as they were originally and is the PHB referenced, or is Tasha's referenced and they are now handled like that?

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
@Dragonhelm and @Ed Mekeel , I thought I would let you know that Tas's Pouch of Everything doesn't show up when you filter for "5e & Dragonlance," see below That could hurt your sales once it falls off the front page. You might want to ask around about getting that fixed.

View attachment 269023
We've made a few edits to the product description and every time we do, it kicks us out of Dragonlance. We have to have DMs Guild manually add us back in each time.

DMs Guild is aware of it and their techs are looking into a fix.

Ed Mekeel

Steward of the Kingfishers
I had a specific question on the Races. In the revised version are they handled as they were originally and is the PHB referenced, or is Tasha's referenced and they are now handled like that?
Hi there, we reference both sources and balanced them.

Ed Mekeel

Steward of the Kingfishers
My guess is that any converison is more likely to reference Dragons of Autumn (3.5 from MWP). The design of the module already buffs out some (though not all) of the heavy-handedness of DL1. It also includes Haven and a map of same, which is probably the singularly most important area to add to, homebrew, and otherwise flesh out to change the feel of a 5e DL1 from DoAT.

Just a guess though.
We are converting DL1-5, and not the 3.5 modules.

mamba

Legend
We are converting DL1-5, and not the 3.5 modules.
I’ll probably get it regardless, but basing it on 3.5 would imo be better. Is there a reason why you aren’t doing it (it being from MWP rather than WotC)?

Also, do you plan to release the other two? Your release schedule does not mention them / anything after summer 2023.

Steel_Wind

Legend
I’ll probably get it regardless, but basing it on 3.5 would imo be better. Is there a reason why you aren’t doing it (it being from MWP rather than WotC)?

Also, do you plan to release the other two? Your release schedule does not mention them / anything after summer 2023.
Likely is a DM's Guild licensing issue. I'll end up using it, but the modifications to DL1 in DoA - especially with Haven - is a must have addition imo. There's not a great deal of difference in any event, so it's not a big deal. Just borg the two together and off you go.

mamba

Legend
Likely is a DM's Guild licensing issue. I'll end up using it, but the modifications to DL1 in DoA - especially with Haven - is a must have addition imo. There's not a great deal of difference in any event, so it's not a big deal. Just borg the two together and off you go.
agreed, which is why I’ll probably get it anyway, just would have preferred for it to already be the ‘updated version’

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases