Dragonlance Dragonlance Shadow of the Dragon Queen Chapters 1 and 2 at PAX U run by Baldman Games. Dec 2-4, 2022

darjr

I crit!
PAX U is Dec 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, 2022

There isn't a player signup yet or a landing page about it yet but there is this.

But I've first heard it on the Mastering Dungeons podcast at 24:22.

They are running chapters 1 and 2 along with their own Dragonlance exclusive story line Dragonlance: Vault of the Undying! Including a special PAX U Dragonlance EPIC.

Anyone going to PAX U care to take photos at the event?

See the Baldman Games live stream for some more info!

Last edited:

aco175

Legend
I have my local convention coming up in a few months and was wondering if Dragonlance was the AL focus this year. I was not sure if another book was coming out.

darjr

I crit!
I have my local convention coming up in a few months and was wondering if Dragonlance was the AL focus this year. I was not sure if another book was coming out.
It's weird this season. For AL it's focused around Goodman Games story line but I think most of that will be all GG premiers at their conventions. As soon as I find out though I'll post about it.

darjr

I crit!
OK these will be exclusive to Baldman Games for two months then go up on DMSGuild. I'm asking if it includes the epic.

Remove ads