D&D 5E Dragonlance Shadow of the Dragon Queen Trailer

WotC has released a trailer for December’s Shadow of the Dragon Queen, an adventure for character levels 1-10.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hussar

Legend
Yeah, odd choice starting at level 1 for Dragonlance. Wish they started it at 3rd, and put out some free content like they did for Spelljammer (Spelljammer Academy) for those who want to fill in that 1st-2nd level gap without having to devote the space in the book.
Yeah, I agree with this. I'm sick to death of levels 1 and 2. Heck, I wouldn't have minded if this did the spread from 5th to 15th.

Weiley31

Legend
I honestly wouldn't mind the PCs starting out as either the Sidekick classes or even the Survivor(I.E. Villagers in the war context) classes from the Ravenloft book.

And then once the PCs reach a certain point in the campaign, they get "promoted" to the actual Classes.

Alternatively, could probably jack the new Lord of the Rings 5E classes (since they only go up to Level 10 in that) and use those until you "class promote" up.

Weiley31

Legend
Also: I keep on seeing the Halfling Sling Staff in a couple of the art images with Shadow of the Dragon Queen. Does that mean we're FINALLY gonna get that as a weapon option for 5E?

Would be pretty neat if we did.

aco175

Legend
Also: I keep on seeing the Halfling Sling Staff in a couple of the art images with Shadow of the Dragon Queen. Does that mean we're FINALLY gonna get that as a weapon option for 5E?

Would be pretty neat if we did.
Maybe they will fix the kender as well. Not sure the UA article was it. Better than what people played them as, but could be more.

Stormonu

Legend
I grant you Troy

Would you care to explain Romance of the Three Kingdoms as supers? They were real people

The tales and myths surrounding them have elevated them to mythic levels. Namely by such games as Dynasty Warriors.

Similar in the way that, while Arthur may have been derived from a historical figure, we're more familiar with the legendary version. Also, Charlemange.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases