Dragonstar Resource Fansite!

Neo

Explorer
Greywandir said:
Hi Neo!

Love your work, especially your prestige classes.

I just have an question about your soulship prestige class,
Been thinking of letting one of my players become one, but i´m wondering about what happens to their Dexterity value.

Do they still have it? If not, what happens to their skills that is based on Dex?

I mean, a soulship takes a hit to their Pilot skill for one, since for (most?) it´s one of their prime attributes.

Since i am a Farscape enthusiast i just could not let this Prestige class slip me by... just love Moya!!
/Greywandir
The Comms down!
Yeah! so is your Frelling Brain!

Hi Thanks, glad you like what i've done

Regarding your query once someone is transformed into a Soul ship by being placed within the Infinity Column they effectively lose all the physical Statistics (Str, Con and Dex) as thier physical body is now the ship and limited by it's capabilities physically. With regards to their use of Dexterity skills they use the Dexterity rating of their "hands" (robot) which are thier means of physical interaction with the world on a character level but for things like piloting etc.. i would suggest that for purposes of Ranged attacks, Reflex saves, Initiative and applicable Dex skills like Piloting allow the character to use thier Wisdom modifer instead of their previous Dexterity modifier, as thier physical reflexes become represented by their mental reflexes and perception instead.

I too am a major Farscape fan (and Avidly awaiting AEG's Farscape D20 release)

Mystic Eye

First Post
HI Neo, great work. I would like to chat with you about working with us on some things. As you may know we are one of only two companies allowed to produce adventure material for Dragonstar along with TG. We would like to make this as great as it can possibly be and I see some potential in some partnering.

Please drop me a PM or email me when you get a chance.

Neo

Explorer
Thanks Doug!

Glad you like what i've done so far, i am quite intrigued by the suggestion of maybe working on some Dragonstar projects and have sent you an e-mail as requested.

Remove ads