• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragonstar Resource/Fansites Unite!

cybernetic

Explorer
With the release of the Guide to the Galaxy I have been working on a redeisgn of mine and WiKidogre's dragonstar fansite www.cyberneticsorcery.net ...we have many many things planned for resources....as well as hosting other sites...like a Realms 2k site and my own setting...and a few other things....

the primary reason behind this thread, however, is that I would like to try to get all the Dragonstar resource sites to Unite together...as i am working on a DS Webring and/or some other type of community project... I've even thought of making a splash page at my site that has logo (an links) to all the other DS sites that join the DS Community I am creating....

any ideas, comments, or suggestions would be welcome....and let me know if you would like to be a part of this if you have a DS website....

Last edited:

I'll get back to updating my site (after a few months lay-off because of a massive workload) this week. Count me in, as far as I remember my site was the 2nd Dragonstar Fansite out there (after Arcanum of the Stars) :D. It's at: ds.zarrock.dk . Good initiative btw - GttG shold arrive in Denmark on Monday :D

-Zarrock

Psion

Adventurer
I don't have a site, but I was thinking of leaping on board with FanCC and making a netbook like is being done for Bluffside. After seeing GttG, it seems like there is a LOT of room for development.

cybernetic

Explorer
Psion....if it you need it I have plenty of space to host stuff.......and I'm gonna get working on setting stuff up for the ressurection of my site and the birth of the DS Fansite Community...

if you guys wanna check out one of the things I'm working on....

Music of DS.. (NPC bands from the Dragonstar Setting)

Band Name: The Darkness Within
Members: Nalfien and Koran Xalius (drow brothers)

Their first song is Daylight
if you wanna download the song you can right-click and save as if you use windows..
[all music written,composed, recorded and produced by J Hamilton (thats me)]

Last edited:

Psion said:
I don't have a site, but I was thinking of leaping on board with FanCC and making a netbook like is being done for Bluffside. After seeing GttG, it seems like there is a LOT of room for development.

Indeed. At least we can hope that Imperial Supply and Player's Companion (along with the Mystic Eye modules) are only the first in a wide array of Dragonstar products. On the other hand the DS galaxy is so vast that there's always room for more development ;).

-Zarrock

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads