Drawing a weapon while tumbling.

Hypersmurf said:
I think I'd consider the "Provoke an AoO by entering a square" to make crawling sufficiently irregular movement as not to qualify :)

Yeah, but I've seen too many Rambo movies to not let someone pull a knife as they went squirming through the grass! :D

Anyway, I'm not completely sold on the idea, and I've yet to see anyone crawl, ever, so it's likely a moot point.

Legildur

First Post
I'd allow it just for style points. A tumbling halfling rogue with Quickdraw springs to mind. But I can understand where Dross is coming from and wouldn't blink if the DM ruled that way.

Bastoche

First Post
You may tumble as part of your normal move. You do not have to tumble all the way. You can move 5ft, tumble 10ft and move 5ft (equiv of a 30ft move). You can draw during the part of your move that you are not tumbling. YMMV.

Dross

Explorer
Bastoche said:
You may tumble as part of your normal move. You do not have to tumble all the way. You can move 5ft, tumble 10ft and move 5ft (equiv of a 30ft move). You can draw during the part of your move that you are not tumbling. YMMV.

You know Bastoche, not one of my players has thought of doing it that way. I wonder why? :\

Well I guess that means i'll be changing my "correct" ruling to a different "correct" ruling and letting the players know. :D

Remove ads