• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Dresden Files] help me make this baddie

SurfMonkey01

First Post
My group and I are getting ready to undertake a Dresden Files game. We haven't met for chargen yet, but I know some of e broad basics, and want to design an antagonist that will stand out some. I know the game is going to be set in Cleveland, and that they are going to make modified fantasy versions of themselves. Seeing as how we are gamers, they want one of our main locations to be a comic/gaming store... So we'll have a running theme of "imagination" going...

Through some device I haven't decided on yet, I want to have Victor Von Doom brought into their world. But not the older Dr. Doom version. Instead, I want the younger, college-aged, pre-scarring, more-magic-than-technology Von Doom. I can have a lot of fun with that, if the ideas I'm nursing pan out. However, seeing as how he's the first FATE character I've ever come up with, I need help generating him. So, whatcha think? What should his abilities be? His Aspects? Is this even a cool idea?

Crothian

First Post
Characters in the game are tough to build. I would start with deciding how powerful you wnat him and then assign skills and start picking stunts and powers. Aspects work best when they connect to things so if you want him to have a history with one of the PCs make an aspect out of it.

Remove ads