• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Drogan's Trap

DrZombie said:
With a few deft flicks of his glaive Jaws frees the sword and the scrollcase. He shoves them to the side, then looks closer at them.

Old basic sword. Nothing special. Scroll case has something within it however.

Bloodweaver1 said:
"Scepter, what do you make of these symbols and drawings?" He calls out and points to the multi-colored floor.

Know: Arcana 10+15 = 25

Could be artistic designs, could be wards, could be anything.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Knuckles

"Lets move out. There is more to discover here and this is just the begining." States the crystalized forged. Falling back into line he matches with the rest of the troop further into the tunnel.

Mista Collins

First Post
"I have no use of such magics, but if none others want to take it with us, I will." Kasthiras says as he picks up the scroll case and opens it up to look at what is contained within.

ooc - finally gave him a name

Kasthiras looks over the dusty scroll case then opens it. Inside he finds a scribbled piece of paper. The Elf looks it over. "I do not know what it says....." Looking over his shoulder Scepter says it is in the Goblin language.

To Senator Hazodda,
Below is a map to the cavern of mysteries I have recently discovered.
It is of an unusual make and design.
It radiates magic unlike any I have encountered before.
There are swirling colored strips and designs that are either artistic in nature
OR
they are more magic runes used by the foriegners.
If it is the last, then they have been decieving us on when they arrived here.
If they would lie about that, then would they lie about promises of peace?
Your faithful servant,
Gabbilion​

There is also a small flat crystal with a carefully engraved map leading to here from the four corners of Khorvaire.

DrZombie

First Post
"Interesting. If there are other cities on the map we can look there next." Jaws says, hapilly dreaming of more dungeaons to pillage. "Let us continue here."

Remove ads