• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Duck Messiah

ddvmor

I'm a little teapot!
Amazing! A duck walking on water! I am astounded. You must, of course be right - It's the second coming! I shall get my flippers out immediately to mindlessley emulate our new spiritual leader! Where do I sign up????
On the other hand, it takes 3 miracles just to become a saint - how many do you need for Messiah-ship? Cos that's just the one you know. There are many great people out there with just two miracles to their name! They'll be at the pearly gates saying - 'Only two? Well how about this one - pick a card...?' (apologies to Eddie Izzard for murdering his sketch there!)

When i was in Pushkar, India, there was this guy walking on water about 45 feet out into the lake.

apparantly there's a wall about a foot wide and an inch underwater out there for some reason... it was pretty funny.

joe b.

DerianCypher

First Post
Bah! No duck could ever be a mesiah! Bow down to the cow!

All Hail the Cow

-Sir Derian Cypher
Knight of the Bovine
Wielder of the Enchanted Udder
Destroyer of Chickens

I don't know, <i>Duck Messiah</i> was OK, but I preferred Herbert's first book, <i>Duck</i>, and the 4th one, <i>God Emperor of Duck.</i> <i>Duck Messiah</i> and <i>Children of Duck</i> were pretty good, though, and I have high hopes for SciFi Channel's <i>Children of Duck</i> miniseries. I hear they got Howard the Duck to reprise his role as Mallard D'ib. ;)

jdavis

First Post
Andrew D. Gable said:
Isn't that a Metallica song, off of Master of Puppets?

Bow to duck messiah!

Time for lust, time for lie
time to kiss your life goodbye
Send me money, send me green
Heaven you will meet
Make a contribution
and you'll get a better seat
Bow to Duck Messiah

jdavis

First Post

Attachments

• daffycaptures130.jpeg