Release Duckslayer Games Halloween Collection

Spooky Season is upon us, and I (Duckslayer Games) have released 3 playable races for 5th Edition to help pumpkin-spice up your games! This took place at the same time as my move to Drivethru RPG, so regrettably the first one was left behind on DM's Guild!

First up, the Harvest Sprite:
HS.jpg
Harvest Sprites are the Spirits of the Harvest, made manifest and brought into the world by festivities around the Autumn festival of Halloween. They take the form of Jack-o-lanterns with bodies of twisted vines. They are jovial and mischevious, and have the ability to hide within their own head, making them indistinguishable from a Jack-o-lantern!
Find Harvest Sprites on DM's Guild Here!

Second up (and now on Drivethru RPG, meaning I can have a logo!) is the Poltergeist:
PG.jpg
Poltergeists are souls who fell through the veil when it was at it's thinnest - namely, Halloween! Finding themselves back in the land of the living, they often sieze on this chance to live life to it's fullest - again 0 becoming Adventurers and Explorers. With limited incorporeal movement, which allows for them to materialise inside of available unworn clothes (such as a suit of armour in a hallway of a creepy castle), and innate magic such as Mage Hand and Invisibility, they are a very fun race to pick!
Find the Poltergeist on Drivethru RPG Here!

Thirdly is the Oskorei, or the Wild Hunt:
WH.jpg
The Wild Hunt is an old folklore in many regions. The Americans call the Ghost Riders in the Sky. The Vikings called them Oskorei. The Cornish, perhaps taking them less seriously, called them the Devil's Dandy Dogs (nope, I'm not kidding). But in D&D, the Oskorei are not just the hunters of the Wild Hunt - they are the hunters the Wild Hunt left behind. Perhaps they rode too fast or too slowly, but it is on the Material Plane that they reside now.
Oskorei are Celestial-Elemental beings, who appear human until they activate their Aura, wreathing them in flames or swirling winds as they judge those that stand before them. Born to the saddle, this Aura can extend to any steed or vehicle the Oskorei is driving, granting it brief flight, stone-like resistance, the ability to ride on water, or wreathing it in burning flames.
Find the Oskorei on Drivethru RPG here!

Stay tuned, because the Reformed and the Scarecrow are still in the works!

The Fourth race has dropped!

Reformed Full Cover.JPG

Maybe you were the construction of an evil genius, who sought adventure on their own. Maybe you were the offcuts of a Flesh Golem which achieved sentience. Maybe you were the result of the reincarnation spell being cast too close to the Landmine Victim Memorial Cemetery. However you came about, you are the stitched-together combination of two or more different races.

Pick your Primary and Secondary parts and build one over 1,600 different combinations!

Check out the Reformed Race on DTRPG, the fourth drop from the Duckslayer Games Halloween Collection!

Remove ads