Dumb question

hawkwing2k5

First Post
I must have missed my link for PDF 10 how can I get it re sent. it may have popped into spam folder by accident...although I get my RPGNOW letters just fine

hawkwing2k5

First Post
hmm thats good I really love the series very well done...did not realize that your also doing a hard copy as well...I guess lulu is my new friend

I questioned because Ive seen 10 posted on the download shop today 3/8

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I've uploaded the adventure, but not advertised it yet (I'll wait till a weekday). The link should have gone out to all subscribers; but it's not something I have control over, so if you didn't get it, we need to talk to RPGnow.

hawkwing2k5

First Post
Is it possible that they may wait till Monday to also post the link? Im betting that most peeps did not get the link either.

Id ask who the aunt is but you can PM me instead I guess I cant PM yet

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
hawkwing2k5 said:
Is it possible that they may wait till Monday to also post the link? Im betting that most peeps did not get the link either.

No, it's an automated setup - nobody waits to do anything. If you didn't receive the link, something's wrong with it.

Shawn Carman

Explorer
I haven't gotten a link, and when I logged in to RPGNow I didn't have the option to download.

I'm not complaining, necessarily, as I am several modules behind (the campaign went on a bit of hiatus, you understand), so I don't need it right this second. Sure would like to read it, though! :)

Remove ads