Dumb question

Ithaqua

First Post
I haven't recived it either and i cant download it form my account

I think the problem is that it was sold as a 1 year subscription and due to the delays the system think that we should't get the adventures because the year is over

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Ithaqua said:
I haven't recived it either and i cant download it form my account

I think the problem is that it was sold as a 1 year subscription and due to the delays the system think that we should't get the adventures because the year is over

Nah, I got them to extend all the subscriptions to 999 days earlier this year.

dragonier

Community Supporter
That's interesting. This is the second RPGNow subscription I've had trouble with in the last couple of months. I purchased the Targum Magazine subscription as well and there was some trouble with the automated delivery of their latest issue as well. Thankfully Daniel over at Highmoon was able to get it straightened around.

Looking forward to issue 10!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I just got an email from Chuck at RPGNow saying it was fixed - so you should all (hopefully!) have your download links now!

dragonier

Community Supporter
I just took a look at my account too and I see it available there for download. In fact it appears in my list 4 times and there are 20 downloads available on each one of them.... :\

Just to let you know, I've not yet received any email notification yet either. That said, I am downloading it now.

Edit: I just noticed that the page for part 10 in the gamestore indicates that the file is 11.58MB, but the download I just did was only around 7.2MB. Does anyone know if this is correct? I seem to recall things like separate map files in some of the previous chapters.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
dragonier said:
I just took a look at my account too and I see it available there for download. In fact it appears in my list 4 times and there are 20 downloads available on each one of them.... :\

Just to let you know, I've not yet received any email notification yet either. That said, I am downloading it now.

Edit: I just noticed that the page for part 10 in the gamestore indicates that the file is 11.58MB, but the download I just did was only around 7.2MB. Does anyone know if this is correct? I seem to recall things like separate map files in some of the previous chapters.

Those four download links should each be a different file.

Remove ads