• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon #103 Millenium Falcon Typos

Ranger REG

Explorer
Uh, the Wookie can't hold it in, Han...

Okay, we've seen both stock YT-1300 freighter and passenger transports have a refresher (that's bathroom for you grounded people). But where is it on the Millenium Falcon?

Well, this could be the reason why she made the Kessel Run in 12 parsecs. Do you really want to deal with a cranky Wookie a moment longer? :p

Mapmaker

First Post
Katowice said:
What I'm planning right now is that the PC's, shortly after the Battle of Naboo, find Maul's Sith Infiltrator and are requested by the Jedi Council to deliver it from Coruscant. Along the way, they are attacked by Aurra Sing, who is piloting the Falcon.
Sounds intriguing! Do you have a contingency plan prepared in case they do nasty things to the Falcon during the skirmish, or will you just play it by ear? Either way, it's sure to be a good time.

Kenpo Wolf said:
Despite a couple of minor flaws, I thought the article and maps were great. Is there a chance that we can see a few sci fi maps down the road?
More sci-fi maps, you mean? Absolutely. So far all of the projects on my Star Wars agenda have been starships, but I'd also love to do new maps of Star Wars locations if given the opportunity.

For that matter, I'm hoping that when d20 Future comes out I'll be able to talk the good people at Paizo into letting me add a monthly Future map to my current lineup. ;-)

Kenpo Wolf said:
Hey Chris, since we got your attention, do you have a web site that we can check out?
Yep, but until I get a chance to finish my update plans the work featured there will continue to be (and look) old compared to my current projects. At the moment the front page is a sneak peak of the new interface; to access the old portfolio, click on the word "HERE" in that page. The URL is: http://www.velocity.net/~westwinds

Ranger REG said:
Okay, we've seen both stock YT-1300 freighter and passenger transports have a refresher (that's bathroom for you grounded people). But where is it on the Millenium Falcon?
It's in the crew compartment (area 14)...in a little closet-sized enclosure sure to make even the smallest wookiee cringe.

Ranger REG said:
Well, this could be the reason why she made the Kessel Run in 12 parsecs. Do you really want to deal with a cranky Wookie a moment longer? :p
LOL! :p That certainly explains it!

Last edited:

Omand

Hero
Mapmaker said:
Aside from those trivial quirks, though, what did you think of the article? Did you find the materials useful?

Hello,

I just wanted to say that I quite enjoyed the article. I have not yet had achance to play the SWRPG, so I jumped over the stats and did not catch the errors.

The general history you provided for the Falcon and the design history of the line was great. I especially liked how you dealt with the question of the actual size of the Falcon (based upon discrepancies in the primary sources I assume) without haveing to commit to a firm size of your own. :)

I look forward to seeing more of your work in print.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads