Dungeon a day is live!

wedgeski

Adventurer
Monte shaved his beard!

No idea why I felt the need to point that out.

In any case, looks interesting, if a little bland so far. Nothing as such that makes me want to subscribe.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
A megadungeon sold piecemeal on a subscription basis for 3.5 edition with text by Monte Cook and maps by Ed Bourelle. Looks like they are taking the OGL requirements seriously. If the content keeps up to the quality of what has been shown on day one, I think this will be a huge success for everyone involved and a big help to DMs of all levels of skill. I wish them great success with this new venture! :)

Vascant

Wanderer of the Underdark
I purchased before reading... but after reading now I loved it. I don't run Mega Dungeons but it was exactly as I expected and even what I had hoped for. I really liked the alter, reminded me it has been a while since I seen or used one.

Ktulu

First Post
Not really my cup o'tea (I hardly ever send my players through dungeons) and since I'm using 4e, I don't need to subscribe to another online system.

However, for the gamers who do dungeons, I could see this as a very useful source.

-Ktulu

frankthedm

First Post
I like it a bit, though the map looks too cramped. 10' corridors may seem to be old school, but back in the day 3 people, not two, could fight side by side in that 10' corridor.

Like the side view, along with the punny castle name.;)

Remove ads