• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon Adventure Path: Life's Bazaar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
"Hey! You actualy made a statement towards me that made it sound like you care. Imagine that!" Sando says sarcasticly. He picks up the key and examines it. "This should come in handy. They came from down the cooridor. Lets backtrack them if we can."

Thels

First Post
"Can't say I'm not surprised by that either." Cassandra says, staying put and looking at the others doing their stuff.

Douane

First Post
Carrach just rolls his eyes.

"I am already checking for tracks, how about you do the same for Qoll?"

Last edited:

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
Carrach: You find nothing else unusual on either of the corpses.

The floors are somewhat dusty, but they look well-traveled. You can't tell if that's because of the creatures inhabiting Jzadirune or because of your party's movements. It's probably a combination of the two [Track feat, Survival check, roll of 13 on d20, +5 skill ranks, +1 Wis, +2 synergy with Search, total 21, success]. You find some tracks and they lead straight north to the end of the corridor. There are doors to the left and the right [Track feat, Survival check, roll of 19 on d20, +5 skill ranks, +1 Wis, +2 synergy with Search, total 27, success]. You are sure, however, that the creatures went straight ahead, through the wall [Search check, roll of 20 on d20, automatic success]. Looking carefully, you manage to make out the outline of a door in the wall.

Sando: The creatures must have come from the south, as best as you can tell. You can't make out the end of the corridor from where you are right now.

OOC: As soon as we reach a consensus (say 4 of 6 folks), we'll move on. Will you back track the creatures? Will you rescue Qoll? Will you confound me and pick a third option? Choices, choices. :)

Argent Silvermage

First Post
"It looks as if they came from the south. The sooner we find them the sooner we can disarm the traps. I say we track them back from where they came. Hopefuly Qoll and the female will be alright." Sando says trying to make himself believe it.

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
OOC: A clarification, just in case. The creatures that y'all just killed came from the south. Carrach's tracking whatever got to Qoll. It seems clear from Argent's post that that's what you all thought, but just to make sure.

Douane

First Post
Kajamba Lion said:
OOC: A clarification, just in case. The creatures that y'all just killed came from the south. Carrach's tracking whatever got to Qoll. It seems clear from Argent's post that that's what you all thought, but just to make sure.

[OoC: Of course, of course. I would never confuse the north in your description with south and wrongfully assume I would be searching for the tracks of the creatures we just killed. Oops! :eek:

I had actually meant to search for the tracks of the .. whatever we fought, that's why I tried to send Sando looking for Qoll. But all is well: I was just in process of writing up a post, detailing as Carrach searched for Qoll. Hmm, guess we had that already. ;)

So Carrach will now be searching south for tracks of the "key-bearers". :) ]

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads