• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon Crawl Classics Adventure Campaign (OOC)

Gray Shade

First Post
Well, this is a shame, but I think I'm done with leaving this on my bookmarks.

Krago, if you get back around to this game, please contact me and I'll be ready to jump aboard again. Thanks!

Hi guys.....

You may or may not have seen my reappearance, as outlined in the OOC section of my other PBP game on these boards....I'll let you check it out yourselves, here.

Needless to say, I've been through some tough times, and I apologize to all of you as well for leaving you hanging.

Now, as for the future of this game....I think for the moment it would be better for me to focus on just the one game. I just don't want to risk allowing myself to get overwhelmed (which is part of why I disappeared in the first place).

If things go well, I certainly won't rule out the possibility of returning to run this game at some point. Just not yet.

I hope you guys will still be around if/when that happens. You had some good characters made up.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

-Krago

Remove ads