Blog (A5E) Dungeon Delver's Guide: Random Dungeon Delves

One of our favorite sections of the Dungeon Delver’s Guide (on Kickstarter now) is the Random Dungeon Delve system, a generator that you can use to create or fill a dungeon. It’s similar to the dungeon-creation charts that have appeared in rulebooks throughout the editions, but with every aspect tuned around theme and emergent story...

One of our favorite sections of the Dungeon Delver’s Guide (on Kickstarter now) is the Random Dungeon Delve system, a generator that you can use to create or fill a dungeon. It’s similar to the dungeon-creation charts that have appeared in rulebooks throughout the editions, but with every aspect tuned around theme and emergent story.

1.jpg

FallenRX

Adventurer
As someone getting into Random dungeon tables. 5E's is pretty great, but this focused super approach too it, seems freaking amazing.

Faolyn

(she/her)
Will the unlocked random dungeon roller "just" roll all the tables for me, or does it also draw a dungeon to go with them, like the random dungeon generators on donjon? Either is cool; I'm just curious.

At any rate, I have upped by backing to getting a physical book as well as a pdf, that's how excited I am by this.

If you can't back the KS will you be able to purchase the random dungeon generator later separately or as included with a later purchase of the book?

Remove ads

Remove ads