• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon Masters' Foundation's Campaign

ChaosEvoker

First Post
Good with LilMissKittyns upcomign interest we'll definately have enough to slit into two groups. I'll have you guys racign for an item AND dealing with the plot line.....FWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! <_< >_> O_O What?

ChaosEvoker

First Post
AS far as the comments about RL, as long as it won't be lik 2 months inbetween each post, don't worry about it. The point of a PbP game is that it's flexible in that respect.

LilMissKittyn

First Post
Dyne, I'm using your template - hope you don't mind (it was recommended to me and I have a limited amount of time)

Player Name: LilMissKittyn
Character Name: Ariana
Race: Elven
Class: Monk 1
Experience: 0 XP

Abilities
Strength: 12+1
Dexterity: 16 +3
Constitution: 13+1
Intelligence: 14+2
Wisdom: 17+3
Charisma: 12+1

Speed:
30 ft

HD: d8, HP: 9
AC: 16 (+3 Dex, +3 Misc)
Touch AC: 16
Flat-Footed AC: 13

Initiative: 7 (+3 Dex, +4 Misc)

Skills:
Class Skills: Balance, Climb, Escape Artist, Hide, Jump, Listen, Move Silently
Skill Modifiers:
Balance +7, Climb +5, Escape Artist +7, Hide +7, Jump +5, Listen +7, Move Silently +7

Feats:
Dodge
Improved Initiative

Special Abilities:
Flurry of Blows
Unarmed Strike

Saving Throws:
Fortitude: +3
Reflexes: +5
Will: +5

Attacks:
Base attack Bonus: -2/-2
Grapple: +1

Unarmed Strike; Bonus: -1/-1; damage 1d6+1; Crit: x2

Sling; Bonus: +3, damage:1d4; Crit: x2, Range: soft

Total GP: 8

Description:
Alignment: Lawful Good
Languages: Common, Elven, Draconic, Orchish
Deity: St. Cuthbert
Height: 5'0''
Weight: 110 lb.
Eyes: Grey
Hair: White Blond
Skin: White
Description: Tall and very straight, seeming to be very proud. She always wears her hair in a bun and carries as little as possible, currently with only personal effects. She also wears grey clothing, giving off an almost ethereal effect of over-whiteness to her appearance. (I'll add more as I think of it)

History:
Having lived in a monastery for most of her life, she doesn't have much of a history. She was sent to a monastery by parents who wished for her to suceed in life. However, they were aware that they would soon fade out of her life and, in an effort to save their parental ties, they gave her a sash, which she keeps wrapped tightly around her hair, to remember two things by: her parents and her god. They instructed her to return when she finished her training, but when she returned to her home, her parents had been gone for many years. Since then, she has no ties with anyone and has devoted her entire life to her diety, the common good, and survival through adventuring. She may appear friendly, but will never be friends with anyone and makes that clear to anyone she meets.
This is her third mission, so she is still fairly inexperienced and will probably make many mistakes. Keep in mind that she is still learning.

I'm sure there will be problems with the post, so please look it over closely and let me know what they are. Thanks!

Last edited:

LilMissKittyn

First Post
Note: I'll be changing my deity ASAP (since CE has the extra books and I don't, it'll be whenever I see him next).

As far as needing bumps, just subscribe to the thread instead (in one of the options near the top). It's, IMHO, a lot easier and a lot faster.

My real question:
We probably need to standardize how detailed we're going to be with equipment. The groups I've played in don't bother with equipment like waterskins, rations, etc as a general rule. My other concern with this decision is that detail of equipment goes from me not having any or Xen having little to Dyne or Nightcloak, who list nearly everything. I'd like it lined out a little better, if you wouldn't mind.
Thanks!

Dyne

First Post
I don't mind at all. If my template helped, then even better.

Nearly everything?! What'd I missed?! Wait, I forgot to describe the buttons on his shirt.... ;)

@Nightcloak: Wouldn't a week's worth of trail rations weigh 7 lbs.? 1 lb. for each day?

Nightcloak

First Post
Dyne said:
@Nightcloak: Wouldn't a week's worth of trail rations weigh 7 lbs.? 1 lb. for each day?

I do suppose I should actually extend the weights for items when I have more than one, shouldn't I :eek:

Thanks, good eye. I'll sweep the character for other gaffs.

Edit: D'oh! didn't put in the weight for the arrows either.

Last edited:

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
I have been slammed by classes, and I am going to have to drop out of the campaign.
I am playing in one active game, running a slow paced game, and just cant keep up with this one as well - ah well we had too many archerers anyway.

Nightcloak

First Post
Evilhalfling said:
ah well we had too many archerers anyway.

That's why we had two groups, so there would be no toe steping. ;)

I have been slammed by classes, and I am going to have to drop out of the campaign. I am playing in one active game, running a slow paced game, and just cant keep up with this one as well -

:(

Bummer. But I understand. Been there with the class/work load.
Good luck with school. It will be worth it when you're done!

ChaosEvoker

First Post
Alright, well we have 6 players, becuase there are no alignment conflicts this is going to be one large group.I'll be creating the thread now. It shall be entitled

(DMF Campaign) The Dream

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads