• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon PbEM

MadLuke

First Post
Hi guys,
I'm proud to show you the website I created for everybody to freely play rpg by e-mail: www.dungeonpbem.net

Currently me and my friends are using it to play a D&D 3.5 campaign: "Voci dalla frontiera".

Suggest and hope you to try and having a lot of fun with it! :)

Bye, MadLuke.

MadLuke

First Post
Regardless of light and darkness effects, now you can specifically set the visibility of any object from any character. This grants you the opportunity to manage invisibility spells or characters' hiding.

MadLuke

First Post
The new dashboard allows the DM to create and add multiple characters and objects to the map at a time, update positions, HP and initiative scores with a single click!

MadLuke

First Post
The new post organization allows you to search for text in the whole events list, to navigate through all the list directly from the detail page and to insert new post between pre-existant ones with the "Reply" function. This grants to keep the correct events sequence.

MadLuke

First Post
Draw a maze of walls or rooms of a castle has never been easier! With the new "Click and draw" feature you can create even the most complex dungeons in a few minutes.

MadLuke

First Post
Now you can arrange as many weapons and attacks as you wish for every character, each one with BAB, damage,critical hit and notes related.

MadLuke

First Post
The combat panel allows the DM to easily manage battles with a lot of combatants, rolling dices for attack, critical hits and damage for each one of the involved characters.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads